Discover how the habit of skipping breakfast can influence in your body.
Skipping the “most important meal of the day” is still a controversial subject. Find out how habit influences these aspects of your health.
1. Thanks to fasting during sleep, the glucose levels in your muscles get to a minimum when you wake up. Go to the gym before breakfast, as recent research has shown that your body burns the remaining fat reserves better.
2. If weight loss is not your goal, skipping breakfast will bring problems. A study from Loughborough University (England) showed that those who do not eat when they wake up do not perform well in afternoon or evening training.
1. A study published in the international Journal of Nutritional Science found that those who are already overweight and skipping coffee lose more fat, but also have higher cholesterol levels compared to those who eat morning balance.
2. The idea that eating right after waking up will speed up your metabolism, since it will not get used to such long fasts, it’s fake. In fact, it is the quality of the calories you ingest that interferes with it. Prefer a “champagne coffee” filled with protein, including eggs, oatmeal, or yogurt.
1. Recent research has shown that skipping breakfast is more likely to fall into bad habits such as smoking, drinking too much and exercising less.
2. Although the fat burning when you knit to be larger before eating, the link between thinness and whether or not to take breakfast is more behavioral than actually blame the body. People who eat in the morning tend to have a more balanced diet.
3. Have you woken up with the idea that the day will be awful? Eat at 8am. This is the time when levels of cortisol – stress hormone – are at their highest, and a balanced meal will calm the moods.