In addition to the problem of running a program on PC due to RAM problems, there are various problems, such as lost data, the program suddenly turns off, suddenly your pc slow, etc. Moreover, may times it is difficult to find out whether there is software or hardware problems. So several times RAM needs to be tested and for this you don’t need to install any tools. We can check this by default “Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool“.
How to check RAM:
- Go to Start Menu and search Run or Windows key + R then the Run window will open.
- Type mdsched.exe and press enter button.
- A new window will open and there will be two options, choose one of the option.
- Restart now and check for problems (recommended): Clicking on this option, your pc will restart and scanning immediately. However, before clicking on it, save the file if it is open and close the other open programs.
- Check for problems the next time I start my computer: Clicking on this option, your pc will be scan after start the computer.
- According to your choose, your pc will be scanning and if there are any errors, it will show.
Check once, is your RAM healthy?